The Soča Valley Hiking Festival is held every year in September and October, the best hiking months. We invite you to discover the beauties of nature and monuments of the past under the guidance of experienced guides.
The festival includes organized hiking trips which are suitable for families as well as for demanding mountain enthusiasts.
During the festival you can also see exhibitions, museums, visit lectures and events or indulge yourself in local cuisine.
Julian Trail guided hikes:
- 21.9. Podbrdo- Huda Južna, meet at Podbrdo railway station at 8.30
- 28.9. Tolmin – Kobarid, meet at Brajda sports park at 8.00
- 5.10. Kobarid- Slap Boka, meet on Kozjek waterfall parking at 8.00
- 20.9. The Down Wall, film, Kobarid
- 27.9. New Zealand through the eyes of canyoning, lecture, Bovec
- 27.9. Opening of the photography exhibition, Kobarid
- 27.9. World Tourism Day, Free entrance to Tolmin Gorges (9.30, 11.30 and 15.00), Tolmin
- 4.10. Mountans are not only romantic (for me), lecture, Tolmin